- A VISIT EVERY THREE MONTHS WHICH CAN EITHER BE FOR A DENTAL EXAMINATION WITH ONE OF OUR DENTISTS OR A DENTAL HYGIENE APPOINTMENT WITH OUR HYGIENIST
- DECIDE WITH YOUR CLINICIAN WHAT YOUR NEXT VISIT SHOULD BE AND BOOK IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER EACH VISIT
- DENTAL X-RAYS INCLUDED WHERE CLINICALLY INDICATED
£19.99 / month full terms and conditions can be found here
PRIORYPLANflex does not include treatment such as treatment that you might usually return for such as fillings, root fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures. Any dental treatments will be quoted for at our prevailing private fees which can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions
A. In order for your initial consultation to be included you will either need to sign up in advance of your consultation appointment or at the time of the initial consultation (including setting up a direct debit mandate so you would need your bank details with you). In all other circumstances you will be required to pay our normal private fees for your initial consultation.
A. A minimum initial membership period of 12months applies after which you are able to cancel with one months notice.
A. No. PRIORYPLANflex is not an insurance scheme. It is a membership club run directly by Priory Dental and is a way of paying for your routine dental care by direct debit rather than at the time you visit. Care can therefore only be provided at Priory Dental and does not include cover for out-of-hours emergencies (although we will endeavour to see you out-of-hours should the need arise but this will be subject to our normal private fees).
A. PRIORYPLANflex only covers your routine dental visits on a three monthly basis. Although the following is not an exhaustive list, PRIORYPLANflex does not include any of the following:
- Any restorative dental treatments including fillings, root fillings, crowns, bridges, implants or dentures.
- Extraction of teeth or other surgical treatments.
- Orthodontics (braces) or cosmetic treatments.
- Referral to a specialist or treatment under sedation.
- Emergency treatment and advice.
- Examination or treatment at anywhere other than Priory Dental, 29 Priory Road, Wells. BA5 1SU.
A. Membership fees are payable by direct debit. Direct debits are managed by Go Cardless Ltd on behalf of Priory Dental. Debits will appear on your bank statement as 'Go Cardless Ltd'.
PRIORYPLANflex is a membership scheme run by Priory Dental and includes access to specified services during the membership period. There is no joining fee for PRIORYPLANflex but a minimum membership period of 12 months applies to new members. After 12 months, membership may be cancelled at any time. PRIORYPLANflex does not include any dental treatments beyond that specified in the terms and conditions. Any additional treatments provided will be outside of the PRIORYPLANflex membership and charged at our private fees at the time of treatment. PRIORYPLANflex does not constitute a form of insurance nor does it involve the provision of credit.
Full terms and conditions can be found here