- A Dental check-up including oral cancer check every six months.
- Dental x-rays included where clinically indicated.
- Scaling and advice to help keep your gums healthy at each dental check-up.
£9.49 / month full terms and conditions can be found here
PrioryPlan does not include treatment such as fillings or root fillings – see PrioryPlan Complete for a more comprehensive plan which includes treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
A. In order for your initial consultation to be included you will either need to sign up in advance of your consultation appointment or at the time of the initial consultation (including setting up a direct debit mandate so you would need your bank details with you). In all other circumstances you will be required to pay our normal private fees for your initial consultation.
A. A minimum initial membership period of 12months applies after which you are able to cancel with one months notice.
A. No. PrioryPlan is not an insurance scheme. It is a membership club run directly by Priory Dental and is a way of paying for your routine dental care by direct debit rather than at the time you visit. Care can therefore only be provided at Priory Dental and does not include cover for out-of-hours emergencies (although we will endeavour to see you out-of-hours should the need arise but this will be subject to our normal private fees).
A. Priory Plan only covers your routine dental visits on a six monthly basis. Although the following is not an exhaustive list, PrioryPlan does not include any of the following:
- Any restorative dental treatments including fillings, root fillings, crowns, bridges, implants or dentures.
- Extraction of teeth or other surgical treatments.
- Orthodontics (braces) or cosmetic treatments.
- Referral to a specialist or treatment under sedation.
- Emergency treatment and advice.
- Examination or treatment at anywhere other than Priory Dental, 29 Priory Road, Wells. BA5 1SU.
A. Membership fees are payable by direct debit. Direct debits are managed by Go Cardless Ltd on behalf of Priory Dental. Debits will appear on your bank statement as 'Go Cardless Ltd'.
PrioryPlan is a membership scheme run by Priory Dental and includes access to specified services during the membership period. There is no joining fee for PrioryPlan but a minimum membership period of 12 months applies to new members. After 12 months, membership may be cancelled at any time. PrioryPlan does not include any dental treatments beyond that specified in the terms and conditions. Any additional treatments provided will be outside of the PrioryPlan membership and charged based on our private fees at the time of treatment. PrioryPlan does not constitute a form of insurance nor does it involve the provision of credit.
Full terms and conditions can be found here